Just a heads up — Wellness Bum is reader supported, which means that we may receive a commission if you make a purchase using links within this article from qualifying purchases. It never affects your price or what we pick to recommend.
Good morning!! Have you been enjoying this Instagram takeover? I sure have! I’m so excited to share these No-Bake gr8nola Bars with you! Not only are they gluten-free but also vegan! These crispy, chewy homemade granola bars are so easy to make, healthier than store-bought, and perfect for a quick breakfast or snack on-the-go. All you need is a handful of pantry staples, but feel free to get creative with mix-ins like nuts, dried fruits, and seeds.
1. In a large bowl, stir dry ingredients together and set aside.
2. Add coconut manna in a ziplock bag and melt by placing bag in warm-hot water. Pour over dry ingredients and add peanut butter. Mix ingredients well, then pour mixture onto parchment paper lined baking sheet (about 12 x 8 inches).
3. Press mixture to 3/4-inch thickness. (If your pan isn’t small enough, pack mixture into one side.
4. You really want to press them down so they stick together. A greased rubber spatula helps with this!)
5. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and hemp hearts and press down lightly. Refrigerate pan at least 1 hour, or until set, before cutting into bars.
5. Wrap bars in parchment or plastic wrap and store at room temperature, or in your refrigerator, for up to 1 week.
Want to give it a try? Use the promo code ‘VFGR8’ and get $8 off your order of $16 or more!! #eatgr8nola ❤️
I'm an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200), offering guidance to high achievers in aligning their lifestyle with well-being through daily wellness and self-care routines, promoting balance and harmony. Join me at Wellness Bum for tips on living well, and consider subscribing to my newsletter or booking a coaching session.